Paul has enjoyed a long career in the care home sector. He has worked for Christie & Co, Savills, GLP Taylors, Jones Lang LaSalle and of course, Burford Care Homes.
Paul’s attention to service is what makes him stand out in a highly competitive marketplace and his clients over the years have ranged from owners of single care homes through to multi-operators and large corporates. Some of the UK’s largest care home operators have acquired and disposed of parts of their portfolios through Paul.
Over the last 9 years Paul has been responsible for some significant transactions, including;
- Silversprings Care Home registered for 64 in Colchester to Care UK
- Bromford Lane Care Home registered for 116 in Birmingham to Target Fund Managers
- The Grange Care Centres in Gloucestershire with a combined registration of 135 to Bondcare
- Beaumont Manor Care Home in Essex registered for 82 to Target Fund Managers
- Abbot Care Centre in Essex registered for 117 to Excel Care Holdings