The property is located in the Oakwood area of Derby and consists an original listed building which was constructed in 1825 and extended in 1960 with a substantial extension added in 1988. The property stands in grounds of approx. 2.4 acres.
There are currently 32 bedrooms with no en-suites and our client intends to convert the convent into a 32 bedroomed specialist care facility with all en-suite accommodation.
Paul Burford, Director who handled the acquisition commented: “Our client gave us a detailed brief to locate and acquire a suitable property for their specific needs in the county of Derbyshire. We conducted a thorough search in the area in conjunction with our contacts in the sector, and the Convent of the Holy Name suited their requirements exactly. We then provided detailed acquisition and valuation advice to the client in order to acquire this property.”